Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Oops! Looks like I misplaced this data card!


I knew I had some amazing pictures from October.  Good thing I finally found them.  Reminds me that our photo storage is totally out of whack right now and we must get this fixed.

We went to a really cute farm with our friends, the Kriegsmans, and that's really when Daniel started calling all animals "Kitty" (he's not really doing that anymore, by the way).  I also love the love-fest going on with Daniel and Benjamin at the end of the day.

Also found - the Halloween pictures.  Honestly, how on earth did I let this happen? In any case, here was Halloween in all of it's rockin' cuteness.  On top of the Daniel pics, there are a few that showcase the fabulous park that we live on and it's kind of obvious why I love my neighborhood so much (future post).





















Better late than never, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment