Friday, April 23, 2010

A Late 9 Month Check-up

For those who know me well, it's no surprise to hear that work has taken over my once semi-peaceful and happy life.  I have barely been home in the last few weeks and the in order to prove my insane buzy-ness  (aside from my faltering friendships and sleepless nights) I will admit that I FORGOT to schedule a 9 month check up for Daniel.  I'm a new mom - check-ups have been what I look forward to in order to find out that my son is developing correctly and weighs what he's supposed to weigh.  So, while I was in San Francisco last week, I quickly made the appointment for today.

Stats:
Weight: 20lbs, 12 oz; 55th percentile (so there to everyone on the street who says he's "so huge!)
Length: 30.5" (not really, we know the nurse messed up); 95th percentile (ha!  I'm 5'4"; Matt is 5'8")
Head circumference: 45 3/4"; 70th percentile

He also spent a great deal of time crawling around the office while we waiting (and as much as I love our pediatrician, he made some lame remark about how if Daniel gets sick it wasn't him letting him crawl all over the floor.  I mean, what else can I do with an antsy 9 month old while we wait for YOU for 15 minutes?!) and flirting with the nurses.... naked.

Oh, he also officially started "cruising".  I'll get in on video asap.

2 comments:

  1. he's precious ~ and starting to really resemble the Rosen side!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. My little cutie - what a face - Marnz - he looks so much like you did - with, ofcourse, the most beautiful blue eyes in the world - next to his Daddy, Matt.

    ReplyDelete