Wednesday, April 14, 2010

I Think I Felt a Tooth!

Let's record today as the day that I THINK I felt Daniel's very first tooth breaking through.

I kind of screamed in excitement which kind of scared Matt and even though I couldn't see anything (Daniel isn't too keen on opening up and saying "ahhhh"),  I know I felt that tooth!  Also,  Daniel cried in pain (sad) when I touched it.

I can't believe this little guy is getting a tooth.  Everyone tells me that his smile will change when he gets teeth.  Thinking of that kind of makes me want to cry.  I don't want his smile to change!  Also, it's close to impossible to get a smile on camera, so I am now trying to cement his smile into my brain so I can remember it forever.

3 comments:

  1. From the teeth deprived side of the family, a huge sigh of relief.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let the Rosen teeth RULE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congrats my little angel - can't wait to see you and the tooth - Nana Max has a present for you!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Before you know it he'll be getting visits from the tooth fairy!

    ReplyDelete